(Audiobook) The Word for Friend · 9780374310462

Home Forums Lets talk hands…. Hat Hands! (Audiobook) The Word for Friend · 9780374310462

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  stephen curry shoes 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Charlotte Platt

The Word for Friend
    by Aidan Cassie

The Word for Friend

• Publisher: FSG Books for Young Readers (Farrar
    • Format: hardcover, 40 pages
    • ISBN: 9780374310462 (0374310467)
    • Author: Aidan Cassie
    • Language: english
    • Release date: June 16, 2020
    • Ages: 4+

About The Book

From author/illustrator Aidan Cassie, the creator of Sterling, Best Dog Ever and Little Juniper Makes It Big!, comes The Word for Friend, an adorable and timely picture book story about ways to welcome, friendship, and overcoming language barriers that will connect classmates and cultures alike.

Kemala the pangolin is sure she’s going to make friends at her new school in her new country. After all, Kemala loves to talk. The kids at school like talking, too — but their words are all different. This country speaks a language Kemala doesn’t know.

At first, no one understands Kemala either. This realization makes her curl into a little ball, like most pangolins do when they’re nervous. But a classmate helps draw her out with an art project that doubles as a vocabulary exchange. Soon, Kemala is learning the most universal language of all: friendship.

EPUB The Word for Friend by Aidan Cassie read online for PocketBook on Audible. Paperback ebook The Word for Friend buy. FictionBook book The Word for Friend Aidan Cassie download on Android on Book Depository.

Hardcover ebook The Word for Friend. Hardback book The Word for Friend download on Booktopia. PDF The Word for Friend Aidan Cassie Kindle.

• #877 Reply

hathands
  • #132628 Reply

supreme new york

I wanted to put you one little bit of note to say thanks a lot once again on your pleasing advice you’ve shared in this article. It’s pretty generous of people like you in giving easily all a lot of folks could have supplied for an ebook in making some money for their own end, mostly given that you could have done it in case you considered necessary. These advice in addition acted to be a fantastic way to comprehend many people have the same interest similar to my personal own to realize very much more with reference to this issue. I know there are many more enjoyable moments ahead for people who looked at your site.

• #139516 Reply

adidas yeezy

I wanted to draft you one tiny note so as to thank you very much again for your pleasing concepts you’ve shown here. This has been so pretty generous of you to allow unhampered exactly what a lot of folks would’ve offered as an e-book to earn some money on their own, certainly seeing that you might have tried it if you desired. These tricks additionally worked as a good way to know that most people have the identical keenness really like my own to realize a whole lot more with respect to this problem. I am sure there are many more fun opportunities ahead for many who look into your website.

• #148407 Reply

giannis antetokounmpo shoes

My wife and i felt absolutely thrilled when Edward could complete his investigation from your precious recommendations he made in your site. It’s not at all simplistic to just choose to be offering ideas some other people have been trying to sell. And we all realize we have the blog owner to give thanks to for this. These illustrations you made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships your site give support to foster – it’s most powerful, and it is making our son in addition to our family reckon that this idea is amusing, which is certainly unbelievably serious. Thanks for the whole lot!

• #153278 Reply

curry shoes

I precisely desired to thank you very much all over again. I do not know the things I would have handled without the type of advice shown by you directly on my theme. Previously it was an absolute frustrating dilemma in my opinion, however , seeing the very professional approach you processed it took me to jump over contentment. I’m grateful for this work as well as hope that you realize what a great job that you are getting into educating some other people with the aid of your web page. Most probably you’ve never got to know all of us.

• #160067 Reply

supreme hoodie

I and my buddies ended up going through the best hints from your web blog while instantly I had a terrible feeling I never expressed respect to the website owner for those tips. My people are already so thrilled to learn all of them and have sincerely been enjoying these things. Thank you for indeed being well thoughtful as well as for pick out this sort of important subject areas millions of individuals are really desperate to be informed on. Our own sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

• #165098 Reply

curry shoes

I truly wanted to develop a simple word so as to thank you for these awesome suggestions you are giving out at this site. My long internet investigation has finally been compensated with professional ideas to talk about with my relatives. I would repeat that most of us site visitors are unequivocally blessed to dwell in a fabulous network with so many lovely individuals with helpful hints. I feel truly blessed to have come across the weblog and look forward to really more fun minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.

• #169637 Reply

pandora charms

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily memorable opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this website. It really is very amazing and full of a good time for me personally and my office acquaintances to search the blog on the least 3 times in one week to read the fresh issues you will have. And indeed, I am just always impressed with your beautiful opinions you serve. Some 2 tips in this post are really the finest I’ve had.

• #179174 Reply

golden goose sneakers

I simply wanted to make a quick remark so as to appreciate you for those unique items you are posting here. My time intensive internet look up has at the end of the day been compensated with good quality content to exchange with my companions. I ‘d believe that most of us website visitors actually are extremely lucky to dwell in a wonderful website with many lovely people with valuable opinions. I feel really lucky to have discovered your entire webpages and look forward to tons of more fun minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

• #183272 Reply

kd 12

I happen to be writing to make you know of the amazing discovery my cousin’s child found reading through your web site. She came to understand so many pieces, most notably what it is like to have an amazing teaching nature to have others smoothly fully understand various tortuous subject areas. You undoubtedly exceeded my expectations. I appreciate you for displaying the beneficial, healthy, informative and even fun thoughts on your topic to Tanya.

• #187208 Reply

bape

I’m writing to make you be aware of what a useful discovery my cousin’s child developed browsing your blog. She even learned many pieces, with the inclusion of what it’s like to have an incredible helping mindset to get many more clearly gain knowledge of certain tricky matters. You undoubtedly exceeded visitors’ expected results. Thank you for presenting the insightful, safe, educational as well as easy tips on your topic to Lizeth.

• #191716 Reply

golden goose outlet

I needed to draft you that little note to be able to give thanks once again with your great advice you’ve documented in this case. It’s simply open-handed with people like you to make easily what exactly numerous people would’ve offered for sale as an electronic book to generate some dough for their own end, principally given that you could have tried it in case you considered necessary. The thoughts also worked like the easy way to be certain that some people have a similar passion much like my own to learn a great deal more concerning this problem. I’m sure there are lots of more pleasant opportunities in the future for folks who browse through your website.

• #194242 Reply

supreme hoodie

I needed to draft you a little observation in order to say thanks the moment again for all the unique tricks you’ve shown in this article. It’s so strangely open-handed with you giving extensively just what most people would’ve sold for an e book in order to make some bucks for themselves, principally now that you might well have tried it if you considered necessary. Those basics in addition served as a easy way to be certain that most people have the identical fervor just like my very own to figure out more with regard to this matter. I’m certain there are millions of more pleasant times ahead for people who check out your blog.

• #196146 Reply

curry 7 shoes

I enjoy you because of your entire work on this site. Kim really loves participating in investigations and it’s easy to understand why. All of us hear all relating to the compelling mode you deliver precious ideas via this website and therefore encourage participation from other individuals about this situation and our child is now discovering a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the year. Your carrying out a stunning job.

• #198115 Reply

kyrie 4

I wish to point out my love for your kindness giving support to those individuals that should have help with the subject matter. Your very own dedication to getting the solution around turned out to be surprisingly beneficial and have consistently enabled associates like me to attain their dreams. Your own warm and friendly help signifies a lot to me and even further to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from all of us.

• #200025 Reply

stephen curry shoes

I must point out my appreciation for your generosity giving support to persons who must have assistance with in this area. Your special dedication to passing the message across turned out to be really invaluable and have frequently allowed folks like me to achieve their targets. The valuable recommendations signifies a whole lot to me and substantially more to my colleagues. Thank you; from all of us.

Reply To: (Audiobook) The Word for Friend · 9780374310462
Your information: