(ePUB) Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen

Home Forums Lets talk hands…. Hat Hands! (ePUB) Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Berit Gebel 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Berit Gebel

Diary of a Drag Queen
    by Crystal Rasmussen, Tom Rasmussen

Diary of a Drag Queen

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Farrar
    • ISBN: 9780374538576 (0374538573)
    • Release date: April 14, 2020
    • Format: paperback, 432 pages
    • Author: Crystal Rasmussen, Tom Rasmussen

About The Book

In these pages, find glamour and gaffes on and off the stage, clarifying snippets of queer theory, terrifyingly selfish bosses, sex, quick sex, KFC binges, group sex, the kind of honesty that banishes shame, glimmers of hope, blazes of ambition, tender sex, mad dashes in last night’s heels plus a full face of make-up, and a rom-com love story for the ages. This is where the unspeakable becomes the celebrated. This is the diary of a drag queen — one dazzling, hilarious, true performance of a real, flawed, extraordinary life.

“I hope people like me will read this and feel seen and loved by it. I hope people who aren’t like me will enjoy it, laugh with it, learn from it. And I hope people who don’t like me will file lawsuits just so I can wear my brand-new leopard-print skirt suit and bust their asses in court.” — Crystal Rasmussen, in Refinery29

MOBI Diary of a Drag Queen buy. FB2 book Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen for Kindle on Book Depository. MP3 ebook Diary of a Drag Queen Crystal Rasmussen read.

PDF book Diary of a Drag Queen download on PocketBook on Amazon. TXT Diary of a Drag Queen Crystal Rasmussen iOS on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Diary of a Drag Queen read online.

Online book Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen download iPhone. Hardcover Diary of a Drag Queen buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardback ebook Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen read online for reader.

Reply To: (ePUB) Diary of a Drag Queen by Crystal Rasmussen
Your information: